- Promotes efficient movements and timing.
- Utilize all stances: RKD/LKD
- Player takes a step closer to the machine/thrower after each set of pitches. Continue moving forward until player is outside of comfort zone. Complete one set outside of player's comfort zone, player returns to plate for one final set at full distance.
- Player should contact the baseball with arm extended and wrist above the baseball.
- Present pitches at chin height
- Glove pocket should face pitcher at all times (no thumb roll)
- Work center, glove-side, and arm-side pitches